Here are some books on homemaking/homesteading that I find useful. I am not paid to endorse any of these books, I simply like them.
I’ll add ’em as I see ’em…
1. The Naturally Clean Home: 150 Super-Easy Herbal formulas for Green Cleaning by Karyn Siegel-Maier.
Lots of good simple formulas for non-toxic cleaning supplies for your home.
2. Exraordinary uses for ordinary things by Reader’s Digest
3. More…Extraordinary uses for ordinary things by Reader’s Digest
Bath & Beauty:
1. Soapmaker’s Companion: A Comprehensive Guide with Recipes, Techniques & Know-How (Natural Body Series – The Natural Way to Enhance Your
Life) by Susan Miller Cavitch
2. Making Natural Liquid Soaps: Herbal Shower Gels / Conditioning Shampoos / Moisturizing Hand Soaps by Catherine Failor
1. http://www.allrecipes.com : This site has a wealth of recipes with reviews and tips to help with the recipes. I get a good amount of my base recipes from